Cover+ Industrial Canopy
- Temporary Aluminium Structure
- Industrial Canopy Cover
- Rent or buy with no concrete foundation
- Strong, industrial-grade alumium designed up to 6.4m bayheight to accomodate lorries, trucks, vans, trains and other machinery or store open-air goods and equipment.
- Canopy roof is made of high-strength, industrial PVC tarpaulin able to withstand wind, rain and snow.
- Choose to rent from 1 to 10 years or buy with a life-time of 50 years with the ability to build on gravel, tarmac, car parks, paving and existing concrete.
Roofing: standard PVC tarpaulin
Our plain roof tarpaulin is the best cladding for canopies, tunnel constructions or buildings in which no highly sensitive goods are stored. The tarpaulin is made of extremely tear-resistant industrial PVC. The material is robust, durable and cost-effective compared with other types of roofing. The tarpaulin is resistant to rain, hail and frost – for decades. It is designed for buildings intended for permanent use. Thanks to the tarpaulin’s low weight, it is quick to assemble, thus saving costs. In the event of damage, it can be replaced independently of the rest of the temporary building. It is translucent and lets plenty of daylight into the building.
The tarpaulin is supplied in white as standard.
Floor fixing: ground spikes
The aluminium profiles of our temporary buildings can be attached in different ways. The most common and most cost-efficient variant is attachment with ground spikes, which can be used on various surfaces. For anchoring with ground spikes, the surface course, base course and frost protection layer should be at least 80 cm thick when added together.
Floor fixing: heavy-duty dowels
If the surface is not suitable for anchoring with ground spikes, we recommend heavy-duty dowels. The heavy-duty dowels are attached to a concrete or strip foundation, which must be cast beforehand. We can advise you on the dimensions of the foundation.
Lightweight buildings are an affordable way to increase storage space on your business premise in 2023.
- Option to build on existing gravel, tarmac, paving and concrete
- 50-year lifetime with German engineering for wind and snow loads
- Modular build from 150m2 up to 10,000m2
- Attractive rental or purchase options reduce short-term investment
- Fast 5-day build time protects your business' productivity
*The prices refer to an 800 m² building, including transport and assembly, without accessories. The rental prices apply for a contract term of 36 months. Exact pricing depends on the building size and equipment as well as the wind and snow loading requirements at the location. The most affordable solution is offered directly after a free on-site appointment.