Passion + Accountability
Management Development (Sales, Project Management & Marketing) / 18 month programme in Germany with subsequent employment in Poland / For experienced professionals only (2+ years)As one of the leading suppliers of modular warehouse buildings in Europe, we specialise in the development of lightweight construction technologies. We have repeatedly been awarded the Top100 Innovation Award for our innovative strength and speed and have received several independent "Top Employer" awards in recent years.
Following the 18-month programme, most of which takes place at our head office in Hennef (near Cologne / Bonn), the successful candidate will take on a leading role within our Polish organisation or find a specialised position within the company's management structure.
The 18-month journey begins with our regular onboarding workshops. Within the core departments (Field-) Sales, Presales (Marketing & Inside Sales) and Project Management you will be trained for about 6 months and take over a specific project task in each area independently.
We require professional experience (at least 2 years) in a B2B-oriented industry, trade, production, logistics, service or management consultancy as well as business fluent Polish and English.
- Under the close mentoring of our C-suite and the guidance of our management/directors, you will spend several months shadowing our three core areas of presales, field sales and operations.
- In the process, you will build up a comprehensive understanding of the procedural, organisational, strategic and operational interrelationships of an internationally active and project-driven full-service provider for renowned industrial customers.
- Gain operational familiarisation within our core company divisions Presales, Sales and Operations and acquire sound practical skills and soft skills.
- Your participation in regular feedback and development meetings, project workshops, regular training sessions and off-sites in the divisions will enable you to build a cross-departmental network and gain an in-depth understanding of the internal processes and challenges beyond the day-to-day business.
- Under the mentorship of our division managers, you will be largely responsible for the conception, planning, implementation and results reporting of a project lasting several months within each of the three divisions.
- You have successfully completed a commercial or technical training, alternatively a completed degree, preferably with a business or technical focus (e.g. business administration / business studies / business administration / management / industrial engineering / civil engineering / logistics / supply chain management / mechanical engineering etc.).
- In addition, you have already gained several years of professional experience (at least 2 years) in a company in industry, trade, logistics or B2B services, or in a management consultancy.
- Thanks to your fluent communication skills in Polish and English, you always strike the right note in cross-border and cross-departmental cooperation with different colleagues and customer contacts.
- Thanks to your pronounced affinity for digital tools, you move confidently in a highly digitalised system and process landscape.
- In personal terms, you are characterised by entrepreneurial thinking, success orientation and willingness to perform, an unconditional desire to implement and shape things, as well as ambition for holistic, professional and personal development.
- In a team, you are a leader who thinks and acts for the team, and you have learned through experience that great successes can only be achieved together.
- A structured framework to develop into a management position or a management staff position within 18 months with targeted support and close mentoring from management.
- Excellent working environment (Kununu TOP Company / Focus Top Employer in SMEs) with modern process and system landscape.
- A modern office in the centre of Hennef, easily accessible by public transport and car.
- Flexible working hours and home office option as required.
- Permanent position with 30 days holiday.
- Structured onboarding.
- Regular development opportunities, seminars & training (in-house & external).
You stand out due to a high degree of intrinsic motivation, appreciate an environment that offers you the opportunity for continuous development and would like a modern employer who values and promotes all of this?
PS: If you have any questions in advance, you can also reach me at any time by email at bewerbungen(at)herchenbach.de or on XING or LinkedIN ("Manuel Bartel - Head of Talent Acquisition").
If you decide to apply via the e-mail address provided, please state your salary expectations and your earliest possible start date or notice period.Herchenbach Industrial Buildings GmbH | Löhestraße 6, 53773 Hennef