Passion + Accountability as
Senior Sales Manager (B2B - Industrial Clients) - nationwide with focus on the greater Budapest area
We are an owner-managed, medium-sized company based in Hennef (greater Cologne area), Germany. As one of Europe’s leading providers of modular storage buildings, we specialise in engineering lightweight construction technologies.
Uncompromising customer focus, reliability and quality have ensured us strong national and international growth.
Our customers include stock listed corporations as well as SMEs throughout Europe and, for certain clients, globally. We have repeatedly been awarded the Top100 Innovation Award for our strength and speed of innovation and have received several independent awards as a "Top Employer" in recent years.
As part of the further expansion of our business activities in Hungary, we are currently looking for a Senior Sales Manager for B2B industrial clients with basic responsibility for the whole of Hungary, but with a geographical focus on greater Budapest area.
You are highly closing-oriented and unleash your full sales potential in direct face-to-face customer contact. But you have no interest whatsoever in cold calling, door-to-door canvassing and mere coffee meetings?
No problem! Our colleagues from internal sales, key account management and marketing generate leads, pre-qualify enquiries and arrange initial face-to-face on-site meetings with potential customers. You travel from your home office in your company car.
Thus, we ensure that you only attend promising appointments where:
- Key questions have been clarified in advance.
- There is a clear intention to purchase.
- You often meet decision-makers at the first site visit.
On-site, you analyze customer needs, offer product guidance, and create cost-effective solutions. After contracts, you focus on generating new leads. You'll spend about 3 days weekly visiting clients, including some out-of-region appointments.
Other days involve offer prep, clarifications with colleagues, and home office tasks. Expect quarterly HQ visits and team events, with around 10 annual overnight stays.
Your sales territory encompasses all of Hungary, with a primary focus on greater Budapest area, although applicants from other regions are also welcome.
Industry experience is not a prerequisite. We provide intense and comprehensive onboarding and training. We value 5+ years of field sales experience, preferably with industrial clients, and a stable work history. Show your passion for consulting, goal-oriented and organized work, and commitment to growth.
- Professional, needs- and solution-oriented consulting of customers from industry, logistics and many other sectors with the extensive product portfolio of a specialized manufacturer.
- On-site analysis of customer requirements and preparation of customized and cost-optimized offers. Sales negotiations, closings and proactive as well as consistent follow-up of your open offers.
- Close cooperation with the decision makers on the customer side as well as the internal interfaces (esp. project management, purchasing, internal sales and marketing) for a timely project execution.
- Conscientious documentation of your contacts and results in our CRM system.
- Successfully completed commercial or technical training/apprenticeship, alternatively a degree, e.g. in business administration, sales management, marketing or a comparable business or industry-related study program.
- At least initial, preferably several years of experience in B2B field sales in an environment of explanation-requiring, preferably technical products, investment goods and / or industrial services.
- High affinity for consulting-intensive sales, strong goal orientation, commitment, enthusiasm and closing strength.
- Quick perception, very good presentation skills and addressee-oriented rhetorical skills.
- A motivated and self-driven personality who is dynamic, proactive and goal-oriented even in the seclusion and quiet of the home office.
- Proficient in MS-Office, experience in working with an ERP and/or CRM system is an advantage.
- Business fluent in Hungarian and English and a working knowledge of the hungarian business mentality and local market mechanisms.
- A permanent position with an owner-managed, crisis-proof and internationally growing market leader.
- Working environment rewarded several times as "TOP Employer" by independent jurors.
- Modern organisation with highly digitalised processes and tools.
- Structured onboarding & individual induction at the head office in Germany.
- Frequent demand-oriented courses, seminars & trainings (internal & external).
- 30 days annual leave.
- Attractive compensation package and a company car incl. fuel card (also for private use).
Then we look forward to receiving your application including information on your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations (if possible, please separate fixed salary and target salary with variable components).Herchenbach Industrial Buildings GmbH | Löhestraße 6, 53773 Hennef