Sales Representative / (Junior) Field Sales Manager (B2B - Industrial Customers) - Central and Southern Hungary
We are an owner-managed, medium-sized company based in Hennef (greater Cologne area), Germany. As one of Europe’s leading providers of modular storage buildings, we specialise in engineering lightweight construction technologies. Uncompromising customer focus, reliability and quality have ensured us strong national and international growth. Our customers include stock listed corporations as well as SMEs throughout Europe and, for certain clients, globally. We have repeatedly been awarded the Top100 Innovation Award for our strength and speed of innovation and have received several independent awards as a "Top Employer" in recent years.
As part of the further expansion of our business activities in Hungary, we are currently looking for a Field Sales Representative / (Junior) Sales Manager for B2B industrial customers with a geographical focus on central and southern Hungary.
You are highly closing-oriented and unleash your full sales potential in direct face-to-face customer contact. But you have no interest whatsoever in cold calling, door-to-door canvassing and mere coffee meetings? No problem! Our colleagues from internal sales, key account management and marketing generate leads, pre-qualify enquiries and arrange initial face-to-face on-site meetings with potential customers. You travel from your home office in your company car. Thus, we ensure that you only attend promising appointments where:
- Key questions have been clarified in advance.
- There is a clear intention to purchase.
- You often meet decision-makers at the first site visit.
On site, you analyse the specific customer needs, provide advice on the options of our product and service portfolio to then prepare customised and cost-optimised offers. From the moment the contract is signed, you hand over the resulting project to your colleagues in the project management department and return to focusing on new leads. You spend an average of about 3 days per week visiting customers with occasional appointments outside of your region. The remaining days are spent preparing and following up on offers, clarifying specifications with colleagues from the back office and technical department, as well as other administrative tasks in your home office. Approximately once a quarter you visit the company headquarters and other team off-sites - expect about 10 overnight stays per year.
Your sales territory will focus on central and southern Hungary. In order to efficiently cover the geographical focus of this area, clear preference will be given to applicants who are located in the greater Kecskemét area, alternatively as centrally as possible in the triangle of cities Kecskemét, Szeged and Pécs. However, we are also open to applicants from other regions of Hungary.
We do not require previous industry experience. Everything you need to know about our product and services will be taught to you as part of the structured onboarding and individual training process. However, it is important to us that you have initial field sales experience, preferably with industrial customers, communicating relevant products or services. In addition, do convince us with your passion for consulting, focus and organised working style as well as your enthusiasm and willingness for continuous professional and personal development.
- Professional, needs- and solution-oriented consulting of customers from industry, logistics and many other sectors with the extensive product portfolio of a specialized manufacturer.
- On-site analysis of customer requirements and preparation of customized and cost-optimized offers. Sales negotiations, closings and proactive as well as consistent follow-up of your open offers.
- Close cooperation with the decision makers on the customer side as well as the internal interfaces (esp. project management, purchasing, internal sales and marketing) for a timely project execution.
- Conscientious documentation of your contacts and results in our CRM system.
- Successfully completed commercial or technical training/apprenticeship, alternatively a degree, e.g. in business administration, sales management, marketing or a comparable business or industry-related study program.
- At least initial, preferably several years of experience in B2B field sales in an environment of explanation-requiring, preferably technical products, investment goods and / or services.
- High affinity for consulting-intensive sales, strong goal orientation, commitment, enthusiasm and closing strength.
- Quick perception, very good presentation skills and addressee-oriented rhetorical skills.
- A motivated and self-driven personality who is dynamic, proactive and goal-oriented even in the seclusion and quiet of the home office.
- Proficient in MS-Office, experience in working with an ERP and/or CRM system is an advantage.
- Fluent Hungarian and English as well as good knowledge of the Hungarian business mentality and local market mechanisms.
- A permanent position with an owner-managed, crisis-proof and internationally growing market leader.
- Working environment rewarded several times as "TOP Employer" by independent jurors.
- Modern organisation with highly digitalised processes and tools.
- Structured onboarding & individual induction at the head office in Germany.
- Frequent demand-oriented courses, seminars & trainings (internal & external).
- 30 days annual leave.
- Attractive compensation package and a company car incl. fuel card (also for private use).
Then we look forward to receiving your application including information on your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations (if possible, please separate fixed salary and target salary with variable components).Herchenbach Industrial Buildings GmbH | Löhestraße 6, 53773 Hennef